HR & Personnel Law

Do you need proof of employment for an employee covered by a collective agreement, or do you need interns from outside the EU? In the following, you can get information about the collective agreements, supplementary training, etc. of the architectural industry.

The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) helps our members and handles your staff and collective agreement issues. Danish architectural firms must be a member of DI when they have employees.

HR & Personnel law in the architectural sector

If you need information about staff, employment and HR, you can contact DI.

Get help with Staff Law