Strategy: Building Better Lives
The Danish Association of Architectural Firms’ work is based on the strategy ‘Building Better Lives’, which covers the period 2018-2022.
Architecture is an essential part of our welfare society and a condition for cities, urban spaces, landscapes, housing and workplaces being able to support the good life in Denmark. Danish architectural firms – whether big or small – are widely recognised in Denmark and internationally and are rooted in a tradition where we keep an overall perspective without compromising on a high artistic level.
'Building Better Lives – Strategy 2018-2022’ has been developed as part of a broad collaborative process and is the basis for our work within three overall areas:
- We must ensure optimum framework conditions
- We must strengthen the commercial focus
- We must exploit digitisation
- We must collaborate closely with the construction industry
- We must stand together in the architectural industry
- We must strengthen our members’ cooperation, work across disciplines and networks
- We must document our value creation
- We must develop tools and methods for documentation
- We must develop value-based business opportunities